Omg look it’s two female characters with a purpose and emotions and BONUS they also mirror the lead two boys perfectly… I know what we should do. Let’s kill ‘em.
I wish I had known about this when we had all that fucking snow this winter.
#do you wanna stab a snowman #it doesn’t have to be a snowman
#it doesn’t have to be a snowman
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
The Daily Mail Timeline of Shame
Seriously, I hate this piece of sh*t paper SO MUCH.
i actually had this conversation today
That’s it, WE CAN ALL GO HOME NOW. There won’t ever be a better graphic that summarizes sexist double standards in today’s geek culture.
THIS IS OUR CULTURE IN A NUTSHELL.
Because everything can be for boys and when boys take that thing (from girls sometimes) it’s only right.
John Scalzi gets it.
The GoT fandom can’t agree about who should be on the iron throne but I think it’s safe to say we all can agree Margaery Tyrell is a lesbian
Tumblr Harry Potter Posts